[jhb_airlines] Re: VFR

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 16:17:09 +0100

Thanks Paul

Been wondering if it is compatiable.

Frank F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 2:36 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: VFR

I can confirm FSX runs fine using Vista 64.  With Acceleration pack running
I'm getting a steady 35-40 fps on my system. As soon as I get the VFR Gen-X
(planned for end of the month) I'll actually start using it!

*From:* "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*To:* <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Date:* Sun, 7 Sep 2008 17:24:46 +0100

Peter

I get double those FR with FS9 on my current system.

Just now am pricing up for my next machine, and finding a suitable
retailer to build for me.

Too expensive to source all the individual components, and match
them. And the hassle of building and testing.

Am torn between getting a 28 inch TFT or 3 small matched TFT + THTG
(which will add a big chunk to my budget).

Think the 28 inch will win + the trackIR Pro. Space and budget
constraints.

18:12