[jhb_airlines] Re: VFR

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 17:24:46 +0100

Peter

I get double those FR with FS9 on my current system.

Just now am pricing up for my next machine, and finding a suitable retailer to build for me.

Too expensive to source all the individual components, and match them. And the hassle of building and testing.

Am torn between getting a 28 inch TFT or 3 small matched TFT + THTG (which will add a big chunk to my budget).

Think the 28 inch will win + the trackIR Pro. Space and budget constraints.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>