[jhb_airlines] Re: VFGM scenery/UK 2000 query

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:30:25 +0100

Frank,
Not quite finished but it should be out by the end of the week, as part of Farm Strips Vol 3.
Have to check whether there are any objects not issued in the first two vols.
Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

franklyn fisher wrote:

Gerry
Lets hope it is on the banks, not in, it gets pretty muddy when the tide is
out.
Check out our latest lister J Bowditch, he landed there weekend before last
in a Microlight from Bristol!
Medway resident
Frank F
Any chance I could have a copy to add to my Rochester addon.