[jhb_airlines] Re: VFGM scenery/UK 2000 query

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 17:28:35 +0100

Mike,
It's caused by the fact that Gary flattens his airfields. Since the surrounding areas are, often, not flat, then the airfield forces the formation of an escarpment. Nothing, as far as I'm aware, can be done to remedy the problem. Hope I'm wrong.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Mike Lucas wrote:

I have become more aware lately of "cliffs" round the perimeter of Gary Summons' UK2000 airfields where they meet the surrounding VFGM photographic scenery - I don't think it's my imagination. But I haven't made any changes to my scenery setup AFAICR.

Can any of the scenery experts tell me whether I can tweak any settings, or scenery layering, to reduce this apparent discrepancy.

Mike L