[jhb_airlines] Re: VATSIM, SquawkBox setup problems

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:21:11 +0100

Just had a look in at Servinfo's VATSIM list. It's quite strange to see an unfamiliar name as EGNS_APP. Almost a case of resentment at "these foreigners coming here and taking our women", or something like that.
Must go and take the pills.

I'll log in as EGNS_APP for a short while if anyone wishes to test again. I
think I have sorted the stuff out enough to go live.. <vbg>