[jhb_airlines] Re: VATSIM, SquawkBox setup problems

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 05:32:55 +0100

It's a weird one then. I could talk to Tom and Frank but not to any other
aircraft.

I tried checking the voice servers on ServInfo but they totally baffled me.
Every controller seems to be logged on to different voice servers - some on
RW and some on UK1. A lot don't seem to be on voice at all - which I
consider a major setback after using FPI..