[jhb_airlines] Re: VATSIM, SquawkBox setup problems

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:12:52 +0100

The ASRC download has a very long document that says you don't need RW any
more but then it gets confusing because RW is still a download item on the
downloads page. I guess it stays there for SB2.3.5 users still on FS2002 but
I do wish they would segregate the files appropriately.

I do wonder if a RW client is actually build into ASRC and SB3..