[jhb_airlines] Re: VATSIM, SquawkBox setup problems

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 14:22:18 +0100

So, if I did that and sent copies to all who might be in a "private" Vatsim MP session, then they'all see me. Since non group members might not be at the same small field, then their potential red dart shouldn't appear?

How do I make an sms file?

Will the same approach, with restricted circulation, work on FPI?

You will be seen as a Cessna 'cos you picked it from the valid VATSIM list.

On the other hand if you created an SMS file for your Lionceau and added it
to the VIP aircraft.cfg file so it popped up in your SB listing then this
would be unique to you and everyone else would see the dart. If you sent the
SMS and repaint to other users they would see you as a Lionceau.