[jhb_airlines] Re: VATSIM, SquawkBox setup problems

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:51:01 +0100

You will be seen as a Cessna 'cos you picked it from the valid VATSIM list.

On the other hand if you created an SMS file for your Lionceau and added it
to the VIP aircraft.cfg file so it popped up in your SB listing then this
would be unique to you and everyone else would see the dart. If you sent the
SMS and repaint to other users they would see you as a Lionceau.