[jhb_airlines] Re: VATSIM, SquawkBox setup problems

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 12:15:10 +0100

MikeB and Peter

I have the latest (paid-for) version of FSUIPC, now (re)installed after something (SB3?? FSInn??) wiped it out on installation. And WideFS has been correctly configured on my system for ages.

So now I *believe* that SB3 *should* be working OK, but I haven't had a chance to check yet and I still cannot access the main VATSIM servers, in particular usa-s1.vatsim.net which provides the data to ServInfo - so I have no idea which ATC positions are online.

Maybe I should try IVAO .....

Mike L

Mike Brook wrote:
Mike L -

...and I assume that you are using WideFS across your network so that
SB3 can 'see' FSUIPC on your 'flying' machine, and WideClient is
correctly configured...?

MikeB
JHB193