[jhb_airlines] Re: VATSIM, SquawkBox setup problems

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:10:54 +0100

Could the fact that Scottish was Text Only on mine mean your problem was outside your own setup?

The ASRC software is totally different as there isn't any obvious voice
options in it. There's a menu option for calibration and that's it. When I
connect I have no idea what voice server I have logged on to except by
checking ServInfo - which showed me on a completely different location that
all the other UK controllers.

I'll bet the settings are out of date as the file is still dated 2003 and
the only way to find out what has changed is to wade through two years of
forum postings.. :(