[jhb_airlines] Re: VATSIM, SquawkBox setup problems

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 23:36:51 +0100

I see what you mean.

Did they have to make it so huge?

From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 24 September 2005 21:18
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: VATSIM, SquawkBox setup problems

> you get a paper dart popping up instead
In my opinion this reduces SB3's displayoing other MP aircraft
to farce in this respect, and I have said so forcibly on the SB3
forum (to no avail!). If you want to take screenshots of events
of flying together etc, such as a recent Vatsim UK Air display
event in which we took part, (and great fun it was too - there
are pix of this on our web site), and one aircraft is unknown to
SB3 the result is ruined.  See
http://www.cixvfrclub.org.uk/pictures_5.htm for examples of what
I mean. They could certainly do better than that by having
default model single prop, twin prop and jet aircraft at least.