[jhb_airlines] Re: VATSIM JHB

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:35:31 +0100

Yes - if you have changed the DAT file manually and added the JHB logo it
will appear on your screen.

When you send off an update to ServInfo it asks you to specify the service
you will be using. In this case I've added VATSIM to our list as well as
FPI. I don't recall how this is flagged in the DAT file but I'll have to
take a look.

I'm not sure how these updates get farmed out. You still apply to ServInfo
but I don't recall any DAT upgrades being available. Current page is dated
31/8/05 so it's not old instructions lying around but maybe we will only see
these changes when 2.0.3 comes out..

In the meantime I've dropped an email to Ruth to kick things into action..