[jhb_airlines] Re: Useful Freebie

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 18:46:38 BST

I've mentioned how useful the USB2 External HD is, when trying to cope with new
setup plus new installation.
When I pressed into buying this laptop, twelve months ago, it arrived complete
with a small, 128Mb MP3 player stick type thingy. Even my knackered ears could
detect that it was definitely low fi. Since then I've used it frequently, to
move data from one machine to another. No need to plug in a power supply, just
stick it in a socket and Bingo, data transferred. Before receiing the device
I'd been doing a similar thing with my Ipod.
Amazing what they dream up these days.

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net