[jhb_airlines] Re: Upgrade update

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 07:43:38 +0100

I finished the rebuilt last night but with all components being new and
unfamiliar I'll run a full system check before I switch it on. If all goes
well I will then have the unmitigated fun of doing a complete software
installation on it - something I will not be looking forward to. Just
installing XP from original disks and getting it up to SP2 standard is going
to be a heap load of fun..