[jhb_airlines] Re: Unwelcome Welcome

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:31:34 +0000

That's probably the answer. Despite usin TweakUI, it was again ticked.
I'll try switching off and on later. Currently glued to Heathrow Terminal 1 Arrivals board, to see whether Madrid flight OK. Looks better today, so fingers crossed No2 daughter should get to EGNS this evening. She has to bus from Heathrow to Goatwick, first.

Going back will be even more convoluted. IOM to Manchester. Catch flight to Heathrow. Bus to Goatwick then flight to Madrid. Isn't travel romantic!

Control Panel
User Accounts Change the way users log on or off

Do you have "Use the Welcome Screen" ticked?