[jhb_airlines] Re: Unwelcome Welcome

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 19:09:26 +0000

Thanks. Now shown as having landed at 1851. Apparently terminals not now crowded, so fewer people heading for disappointment.

Do you all offer links to get that sort of coverage?

I think so - but they use weird RT callsigns these days. I suspect it is
BRT68EE in which case it is up at FL230 passing WAL.