[jhb_airlines] Re: Unsolicited Effect

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:48:07 -0000

Bones
I understand that Vista will be blocking uncertified software, thus at a strok forcing you to use only M$ certified software, which will force out all the small vendors.

As for IE7, you should be able to uninstall it from your uninstall progs box.

I installed it some while back and it did not work, I promptly removed it.

I am going to stick with WinXP for FS, and am looking to go down the Linux route for the rest of my software. So Mike, lookout, you will be very popular soon, altho I may be a bit more clued up than Peter..

Frank