[jhb_airlines] Re: Unsolicited Effect

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:44:36 +0000

Hi Gerry,

Which file did you download from the website? It should have been the installer called TweakUIPowerToySetup.exe (about half way down on the right of the page). This should install the app for you.

Cheers

Phil

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Nope!
When unzipped it places 5 files in its Temp folder:
Tweakui Control Panel extension
Tweakui Help
Tweakui setup info
tweakui.cnt
tweakui.GID

If I double click on the Control Panel Extensio file a popup appears, saying " Tweakui should be run from the Control Panel. Would you like to install it now?".
I accept Yes and it disappears.
If I look in Control Panel there's no eatra ikon. Should there be?

Do you not see this menu then: