[jhb_airlines] Re: Unsolicited Effect

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:21:20 +0000

Nope!
When unzipped it places 5 files in its Temp folder:
Tweakui Control Panel extension
Tweakui Help
Tweakui setup info
tweakui.cnt
tweakui.GID

If I double click on the Control Panel Extensio file a popup appears, saying " Tweakui should be run from the Control Panel. Would you like to install it now?".
I accept Yes and it disappears.
If I look in Control Panel there's no eatra ikon. Should there be?

Do you not see this menu then: