[jhb_airlines] Re: Unsolicited Effect

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:31:44 +0000

Hi Gerry,

I use TweakUI, a powertool from M$ which allows you to do things like auto login :

Cheers

Phil

Gerry Winskill wrote:
But....does anyone know how to get rid of the screen demanding I press the button to confirm I am who I am. Seams to have a greater faith in human nature than I. Surely anyone not me would refrain from pressing the button.

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Bones
I understand that Vista will be blocking uncertified software, thus at a strok forcing you to use only M$ certified software, which will force out all the small vendors.

As for IE7, you should be able to uninstall it from your uninstall progs box.

I installed it some while back and it did not work, I promptly removed it.

I am going to stick with WinXP for FS, and am looking to go down the Linux route for the rest of my software. So Mike, lookout, you will be very popular soon, altho I may be a bit more clued up than Peter..

Frank