[jhb_airlines] Unofficial Fighter?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:14:18 +0100

I've just taxied in at Philadelphia North, on FPI, after flying the Falcon from Boston.
On finals I spotted an F18, taxiing. Since I was unsure where the terminal was I followed, getting to it after a pause whilst he took off. The only a/c I've seen on the trip. New York centre became active just after I arrived, so no ATC either.
The puzzling thing is that the other a/c wasn't, and still isn't, listed on FPI. Is this a USA server thing?