[jhb_airlines] Re: USB Formats

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:20:53 +0100

Don't know if original message got through, a respnse to Peter bounced back
quickly but my original response sent earlier to you hasn't yet. To answer
your question though, yes, it might.

Printers recieve streamed data which, if the port cannot transfer
appropriately, may become corrupt.  While error checking may reslove this,
it would be at a significant hit on print speed.  If error checking doesn't
pick it up then it may mean corrupt prints.

Paul.