[jhb_airlines] Re: USB Formats

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:59:17 +0100

OTOH, in the case of a printer, will it really matter?

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Having got the new Canon printer running, in conjunction with my laptop, it's time to reboot the Wurlitzer, so that I can swap its recognising of the SATA drive for admission that it has a CD drive as well, so that I can run the Instal CD. With that step out of the way, I'll be faced with another poser. The laptop has only USB2 sockets, which the printer needs. The PC has both but unlabelled. The Mobo manual gives no clue so is there some other way I can identify which is USB2?