[jhb_airlines] Re: USB Disk Drives

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 11:19:27 -0000

The USB drive I am using claims up to 480Mb/s. I've run quite a few programs
directly from it plus videos, music and huge AVI files - all with no
problem. I've not tried running FS2004 but it wouldn't be a true test
because the cfg files will still point to the original locations for scenery
and aircraft etc.