[jhb_airlines] Re: USA Docs

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 07:46:48 +0100

Just managed to get into this site, after failing for a couple of days.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Just found the following USA downloads site. Could build my own........

http://www.naco.faa.gov/digital_tpp.asp?ver=0509&eff=9-1-2005&end=9-29-2005

Yes - I think it comes in three volumes for east, central and west. Transair
used to sell it but I've not checked recently. Not expensive either
(relatively).

The Canadian's have such a thing too called the Canadian Flight Supplement.
It's a thick paperback with fairly grim paper but it's revised monthly so
doesn't have to be good quality. Mine has 812 pages of airfield diagrams
<vbg>.