[jhb_airlines] Re: USA Docs

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:39:30 +0100

Yes - I think it comes in three volumes for east, central and west. Transair
used to sell it but I've not checked recently. Not expensive either
(relatively).

The Canadian's have such a thing too called the Canadian Flight Supplement.
It's a thick paperback with fairly grim paper but it's revised monthly so
doesn't have to be good quality. Mine has 812 pages of airfield diagrams
<vbg>.