[jhb_airlines] Re: URL.INI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 17:59:00 -0000

I'm sticking with it in the hope I may get on the FS2006 beta team <g>. I
was lucky with FS98 and FS2000 but I don't think I got on the FS2002/4
beta's.. Can't remember now!

Glad to see that the rumour about FSX/FS2006 coming out in the next two
weeks has been quashed (see AVSIM). I'm suspecting the next release may well
be for the XBox - although MS now say that FS2006 is likely to be out before
the end of 2006 (last quarter).