[jhb_airlines] Re: URL.INI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 16:59:24 -0000

I jumped in at Glasgow and saw you on the ground in an ATOC 737(?). Oddly
enough your nose was bouncing up and down quite a bit but I've no idea why
that was happening.

Going to TCAS also showed you present but I only wanted to see if others
were around that I had no visual target on. Next I selected the Departure
button to bring the airfield plate up. I just touched the mouse wheel to
zoom in and FS disappeared - no warning boxes - gone. It was as if it had
never been running at all.

I'm still running the monitoring software from Microsoft for FS2004 and I
know this does strange things from time to time. I've certainly had more
crashes since installing it.