[jhb_airlines] Re: URL.INI

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 16:51:20 -0000

Al -

I'm sure that it is mentioned in the docs somewhere - it is not specific
to a LAN system. You should then get a 'beep' in panel view when ATOC
recognises that FS is running...  It can take some time across a LAN for
the Aircraft list to be recognised by ATOC and this can increase the
initial 'connect' time considerably.  Be patient...

Ref Frank's question:  I really don't know whether both Xpress and v1.9f
would run together on a stand-alone system!  I've only ever run ATOC
across my LAN.  Sorry!

Happy New Year to all... <G>

MikeB
JHB193