[jhb_airlines] Re: URL.INI

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:15:23 -0000

MessageAaaah.  Just realised that the reason that you saw me in the default
A300 livery was because that is what I had selected in ATOC!  Doh...  The
JHB A300 livery isn't available in my aircraft list.  Sorry <g>.  I did
however, see you as a JHB A318 so that worked correctly (no pics, I'm
afraid, I didn't fire up my screen grabber until after you had left...)

MikeB