[jhb_airlines] Re: URL.INI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 02:13:05 -0000

Identical to me then.

Like the pictures but I wonder why I saw you as the default FPI airbus? Must
check to see if the JHB fleet are in FS after the reinstall - they are in
the flight plan (which allows me to send the data) but they should also be
in the ATOC Aircraft List for me to show them on screen. Having just looked
I have the A318, A319, A320 and A321 only - not an A300.