[jhb_airlines] Re: URL.INI

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:23:03 +0000

Mine reads

[URL] url0=213.158.118.63 path0=/download/updates.ini url1=www.flightproject.net path1=/software/download/updates.ini

As far as the software goes, I am now running the FULL version, without any serious problems, apart from the known 'voice' issues (yet to be re-tested).

One thing that I have noticed, however, is serious server lag.

On several occasions I have watched an aircraft of finals, only to hear on the R/T that the same aircraft is on stand and requesting shutdown.

This is probably because we have both been on different servers.

As an experiment, could we all agree (in advance), that for the next FPI sessions that we ALL use the same server(s), to see if that can eliminate some of the problems.

Cheers

Al

Bones wrote:
In my FPI main folder I have a file called URL.ini with the following data:

[URL]
url0=63.mos.at
path0=/download/updates.ini
url1=www.flightproject.net