[jhb_airlines] Re: URL.INI

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:44:09 -0000

MessageATOCSC.ini and URL.ini both on my "non-flying" pc in "c:/Program
Files/Flightproject/".  ATOCModudul.ini is across my LAN on my "flying" pc
in "h:/FS2004/Modules" (aliased as y:/FS2004/Modules/".  The content of
ATOCModul.ini is simply:

[ATOC]
REMOTE=1
ATOP_IP=192.168.0.1
ENABLE=1

Contrary to the findings of others, I can have both ATOC-Xpress and v1.9f
running across my LAN on my system and I can switch between them at will.
As I've said before, I can run Xpress across the LAN by using ATOCVoice 1.8
on the "non-flying" machine.  Don't forget that you must switch to panel
view in order for ATOC to recognise FS when you are trying to connect.  I
get BOTH ATOC and ATOC-Xpress available as top menu items when in panel view
and I can quite happily switch between them.

See http://www.mikeandclaire.co.uk/JHB/ATOCTests.htm

Season's Greetings

MikeB
JHB193