[jhb_airlines] Re: URL.INI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:01:55 -0000

I'd be more interested where these are on your system. In my Windows folder
I have two INI files but for the radar software. ATOC has two in it's root
folder (URL.INI and ATOCSC.INI) and one (ATOCModul.ini) in the
FS2004/Modules folder.

Are there any others lurking around? I'll forget about the
ATOCAircraftList.INI as this is not relevant.