[jhb_airlines] Re: URL.INI

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:01:55 -0000

I'm assuming that it's not finding the correct link to check for the server
list. I was hoping the link was in the URL.ini file but obviously that's not
the case.

This problem has been posted on the forum many times but I don't see an
answer. In fact the one serious omission from the FPI site is an FAQ page
for questions such as this. It's certainly been asked many times before.