[jhb_airlines] Re: URL.INI

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:10:12 -0000

Bones -

Thanks for offering to open up EGGP for me last night, I hope that I
didn't offend by turning the offer down. Circumstances are such that I
can be called away without warning at any time at the moment so I simply
can't commit to anything!

I'm also struggling with my ATOC setup.  Whilst using 'Express' on my
'flying' machine I find that I am able to run ATOC Voice on the
internet-connected machine across my LAN.  I seem to be using a sort of
hybrid set-up in that I use the ATOC Voice that came with the 'full'
1.9f version.  Curious.

[URL]
url0=213.158.118.63
path0=/download/updates.ini