[jhb_airlines] Re: {UKFlightsim} New release

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:10:46 -0000

Hi Gerry,

It seems that Autodesk are no longer offering GMAX as a standalone product,
prefering to focus fully on the payware 3ds Max :-

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=5562445&siteID=123112

But at around £700 a pop, I'm sure FS designers aren't to happy at taking
that route!

There are discussions being had behind the scenes, but it's all a bit quiet
at present.  See here :-

http://msmvps.com/thenakedmvp/archive/2005/10/10/69972.aspx

Cheers

Phil