[jhb_airlines] UK2000

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:37:02 +0100

I'm getting increasingly disenchanted with the GS UK2000 setup. In FS9 we had the performance of having to run with several lots of AFCAD folders and flattens, to get AI to sit on the apron. All other designers seem to have managed without this complexity. On top of which it certainly didn't work, everywhere.

Now, in FSX, I find that having landed at Bristol Xtreme, a plackard pops up the other side of the apron. It tells me I'm running a Demo version and must activate it. Since I happen to have paid for it, and it's been in use for months, I've just emailed his forum to say I don't expect to be subjected to this, for the sake of his protection system. That's his problem, not mine!