[jhb_airlines] Re: Two OT Questions

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:07:33 +0100

Gerry

svchost.exe is a core Windows function which controls other services. You should be able to tell ZA to carry on.

Can't help with your missing aircraft I'm afraid.

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:
Two of us are baffled, well probably Tom isn't, by a missing aircraft. I'm sure that my Aircraft Menu used to offer the C182rg. For the last couple of days it hasn't. That got me to check the FS9 Aircraft folder. Sure enough there's a C182rg folder there. When I checked urther I found it didn't have a Model folder; which explains its non appearance in the Menu.
Tom, on the other hand, doesn't have a C182 rg folder.
Do the rest of you have it in the Menu and/or in the Aircraft folder?

Another of life's irritants is the regularity with wnich ZoneAlarm asks whether an outward contact can be made. The stationcalling is said to be:
Source IP 82.218.26.5:DNS
Application SVCHOST.exe

Is this one to which I can safely give the "Don't bother me again" treatment?