[jhb_airlines] Re: Tuesday night session

  • From: "Mike Lucas" <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:07:02 +0100

I only realised there was a problem when I reported finals for Lasham
and got no response from John.  He'd disappeared from Channel 1.
But otherwise no noticeable problems for me tonight apart from
jerkiness noticeable from Bournemouth onwards, only slightly
alleviated when I switched servers at Middle Wallop.

Thanks again for ATC John (and to Brian too if you're in touch with
him).

Mike