[jhb_airlines] Re: Tuesday night session

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:37:35 +0100

Many thanks to Brian and yourself, for an enjoyable, if at times fraught,
session. Phone
homes seemed to be the order of the day, approaching and trying to leave
Southampton. Too much of a coincidence for it to be our individual machines, so
does a
server problem seem more likely.
Another odd thing was the non-appearance of the Southampton Tower frequency, in
the
ATC window, after the first half hour. My first tripout was after changing
server and
waiting for the ATC window to download, again.
When I eventually was handed over to Brian, I double clicked on his frequency,
in
InfoServe, then hit the JOIN button. Nothing happened but, when I looked in the
ATOC's
ATC window, his frequency was now displayed. A double click and I was
immediately
connected.
All part of the learning curve!

Gerry Winskill