[jhb_airlines] Re: Transponder

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 05:03:04 +0100

If the controller asks you to turn off your squawk when you have already
done so then summat has gone wrong somewhere. Might be slow servers or lag
or a glitch in the software. The only thing you can do is as you suggest -
turn C on again for a few seconds and reselect to off.

Sounds like an interesting XPDR gauge. All those options aren't available
using the basic FS code (you can't actually turn ANY radio kit off except by
the Avionics switch) so I guess all the magic is in the DLL file.