[jhb_airlines] Re: Transparency Problems

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:27:02 +0100

The common link is the texture mask. It could be spotlight.bmp or halo.bmp
so check these in your FS2004/texture folder to see if the dates are
different to the default MS files. I've got four different versions of
spotlight.bmp here and they range from yellow halo (default) to a steel blue
halo (possibly ASv6) and a weird bright blue halo with purple edges (Xenon).
Avoid the last one.