[jhb_airlines] TrackIR 4 another fan

  • From: pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Dodds)
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:51 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Having had TackIR 1, 2 or 3, (I'm not really sure which as I bought it 2 years
ago), and not wanting
to shell out another £100 for something which everyone else said was marvellous
but I couldn't get
on with, I found a TrackIR 4 with Vector enhancement on Ebay! I was the only
bidder and it duly
arrived from Malta last week.  Today was my first chance to try it.  I flew the
Tiger and the
difference it makes is tremendous.  My old one never quite cut the mustard for
me, but no doubt
someone else would find it great.

This one is very stable and there's definitely another fan here.