[jhb_airlines] Re: TrackIR 4 Pro

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:10:43 +0100

Err. Good question as I didn't try it. My guess is that it is limited to the
VC because it seems to alter the Eyepoint variable in the aircraft.cfg file
- which is specific to the VC (the 2D panel uses the Views settings in the
panel.cfg file). I think that ActiveCamera also made use of the Eyepoint
variable but I can't recall if this was also limited to the VC.

I'll try it out again in a moment.