[jhb_airlines] Re: TrackIR 4 Pro

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 17:41:57 +0100

Does the Track IR Pro4 really work only in VC mode? The review I've read doesn't mention the limitation.
What happens if you tr to use it in nornal display mode, with W pressed a few times, so that there's no panel in view?
You've started a new hare here!

Have a look here http://www.rcsimulations.com/ and if it appeals give Bob a
ring and have a chat with him about it. He's a very helpful bloke.

A word of warning though. If you are going to sneeze look away from the
screen.. <vbg>