[jhb_airlines] Re: Torque Gauge Problem

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:19:33 +0100

The outcome was fairly predictable, I'm now trying to make an ITT gauge!

To save time I've asked if anyone on that forum knows the line.

The advantage of digital gauges is that they are so easy to read. Make one and the same frame can be used for others. Or I could do a complete turboprop engine information display panel. Off to take a cold shower....

Well done. I couldn't help further as the list of A variables I have is
(was) on the external drive that got fried and so I had to assume your
A:ENG1 TORQUE PERCENT line was kosher. If the variable is now A:TURB ENG MAX
TORQUE PERCENT:1 then these may have been rewritten for FSX - in which case
a new list of A variables needs to be grabbed. I'm sure someone will have
done this already but it can also be extracted from one of the dat files
buried away within FS.

http://woodair.net