[jhb_airlines] Re: Torque Gauge Problem

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:36:46 +0100

The Torque gauge I've just modified works OK but if the other two don't, it's not worth bothering with.

The Throttle gauge should work, though. Others sometimes aren't so straightforward, because the designer has tried to prevent other people's panels being used. The original FS9 ERJ145 was like that.

Gerry Winskill

tom smith wrote:
Gerry
the all the original panel gauges save the torque gauge don't work. the three gauges you made are there the torque one doesn't work as you know the other two do but give the wrong readings so it back to the pc 12 panel for now
tom