[jhb_airlines] Too Much Of a Good Thing

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:34:25 +0000

Despite my GF kit breaking its link with FSX, I was congratulating myself on finding Nantclwyd Hall. Then I was in for a surprise. In the Horizon scenery the strip has three deep transverse gullies crossing it. Definitely not there in real life. So, which of the Settings Display Scenery sliders do I use to iron out the mesh gullies? In rel life I'd just hire a JCB. If I owned this place I could probably afford the rental!